PSC is seeking a Business Development Specialist
PSC is looking for a Sales/Business Development specialist who has experience selling intangibles to senior-level business professionals. Applicants should have a strong desire to earn high commissions while building relationships with senior managers of St. Louis regional businesses. Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to develop client relationships are a must. Demonstrated ability with identifying qualified prospects; developing a marketing approach; identifying the proper decision maker; set quality appointments; create and present oral and computer-based presentations; and close the deal. Must be able to work independently, be organized and possess the ability to see and communicate the big picture. Must be sales oriented, dependable, creative, quality-minded, success motivated and customer driven.
- Professional image. Integrity.
- History of success with appointment setting skills.
- Desire to to work with no income ceiling from commission compensation.
- Business-to-business sales and/or business development experience.
- Strong presentation skills, oral and computer.
- Ability to sell intangibles to senior-level business professionals.
- Success with cold-calling.
- Ability to work independently.
- Solid problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
- History of success with sales of professional services.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive commission package. Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
National Ethics Association Member | Executive Coaching in St. Louis, Minneapolis, Atlanta or the World | LinkedIn